What is CoagShield?
CoagShield, an additional optional module for CoagTrak, is a turn-key letter fulfillment service.
How it works:
With one click of a button, your staff can send a patient (e.g. a patient who
did not return a phone call regarding an INR result or missed an appointment)
a letter stating your message. Letters are either standard first class mail or
a U.S. Postal Service certified.
CoagShield's value to you:
CoagShield provides an easy, low cost way to ensure that patient notification
is proper, timely, and well documented. The letter becomes as a permanent part
of the patient's
record. Also, the reduction in malpractice risk is simply priceless.
- One click and the letter is sent. No printing, no stuffing, no mailing, no chart pulls, no filing.
- Verifiable confirmation by a third-party that your patient was notified of their treatment or missed appointment.
- The letter becomes part of the patient's file.
- Lower cost than the practice staff expense of generating letters, stuffing
envelopes, pulling charts, and filing documentation.
- Ensures that your practice is protected by comprehensive treatment process
workflow, records keeping and documentation.