What is CoagTrak?
CoagTrak is a sophisticated yet intuitive, web-based application designed
to help you deliver superior care for your patients on a Coumadin (warfarin
sodium) treatment regimen by reducing the potential for human error.
CoagTrak is Fast. Web-Based. HIPAA-compliant. Completely Secure. All your
practice needs is a web browser and an internet connection.
- INR Alerts - Color coding and task queues alert providers of patients
outside predetermined therapeutic ranges and prompts patient notification.
- Provider Alerts - Notification of incomplete tasks are sent through the
system to the appropriate predefined provider.
- Workflow Management - A customizable schema allows your practice to maintain
its current workflow.
- Documentation - Every action is electronically dated, time stamped and
archived in the application.
- Patient Dosing - CoagTrak includes a unique patient dosing tool that
provides auto-distribution of daily doses as well as dosing suggestions
based upon a patient's INR result other criteria.
- Reporting - A suite of standard and available customized reports provide
important information regarding missed patient appointments, overdue provider
action items and other key performance indicators.
- Electronic Patient Charts - Each patient record allows for review and
addition of patient results, comments or history items. CoagTrak's unique
color coding system overall patient assessment fast and easy.
- Lab Interfaces - Real-time data links (via HL7 interfaces) connect major
laboratories such as LabCorp and Quest to the CoagTrak application making
it possible for a patient's test results to post directly to the patients
record electronically. This process reduces human error, improves workflow
efficiency and speeds up patient notification.
- Software Interfaces - CoagTrak easily integrates to virtually any PM
or EMR, reduces re-keying of patient demographics.