CoagTrak Fall ’08 3rd Generation AMS Release, Now Live
CoagTrak Announced Today the Release of CoagTrak Fall ’08, the 3rd
Major Release in the Next Generation of Web-Based Anticoagulation Management
New Windsor, NY — September 16, 2008
- Medimatics, LLC, a leading vendor of on-demand, anticoagulation management software for private practices and hospital settings, today announced that CoagTrak Fall '08 is live, and with over 40 new features and enhancements, it is the largest release to date.
"The Fall '08, release of CoagTrak, delivers over forty enhancements across our entire suite of anticoagulation management software," said James Gary COO of Medimatics, developers of CoagTrak. "With our very first CoagTrak release, we looked to consumer Web companies like Amazon for our inspiration for usability. With this release of CoagTrak, we are delivering unprecedented customization of work-flow capabilities and a rich user experience."
The Fall '08 release brings the best of the consumer Web to medical software applications with the rich features of Web 2.0. One of the most striking features is the user interface (UI), which has been enhanced with AJAX and other Web 2.0 technologies. The enhanced UI enables users to complete patient data entry and processes faster and with greater convenience with the help of hover lists, pop-up panels, and other features.
"We're dedicated to providing our customers with the most comprehensive and intuitive software on the market," said Steve Larmon, CoaugTrak's CTO, "Clients provide us with the very best feedback for important enhancements, our job is to listen and meet those demands, while keeping the software easy to use."
Like its predecessors, Fall '08 was built from the feedback of customers.
Fall '08: Leadership in AMS Applications:
About Medimatics, LLC
- Progress Note - The comprehensive progress note allows clinicians to record the necessary visit information in an all inclusive form. The generated progress note can be exported to a paper chart or Electronic Medical Record, and used as backup documentation for billing purposes.
- Auto-Generated Letters - Auto-generated letters can be created for patients who missed their appointments, or who the clinician was unable to contact about their Coumadin therapy. These letters contain all the necessary address information, and can be folded and mailed in a two-pane envelope, alleviating the need for mailing labels. This insures that the protocols set by the clinicians CMO are adhered to.
- Forms - CoagTrak can now be used as a repository for frequently used documents; including Patient Education Forms or Coumadin Information Packets. In addition, patient specific forms such as patient contracts, can also be attached directly to a patient's charts, allowing instant paperless access.
- Dosing Schedule - CoagTrak's new patient oriented dosing schedule provides patients with a simple, and easy to understand representation of their anticoagulation therapy. It includes graphical images of the pills and easy to read text.
- Tailored Workflow - Customize workflow for specific clinical needs
With Fall '08, customers can now create powerful workflows for their unique needs and demands throughout all of CoagTrak's software suite. Customers can create custom workflows, leverage built-in history tracking for audit and compliance. In addition, the data validation and default values feature allows the integrity of customer data to be maintained.
Medimatics, the developers of CoagTrak, delivers its anticoagulation
management software as a service(SaaS) to a nationwide customer base encompassing
cardiovascular, hematologist, oncologists, family practitioners, multi-specialty
practices and hospitals. For more information, visit
or call 800.293.3730.
Copyright © 2008 Medimatics, LLC. Developers of CoagTrak,
Anticoagulation Management Software (AMS). All rights reserved. CoagTrak and
the CoagTrak logo are service-marks of Medimatics LLC., Other marks are the property
of their respective owners.
Medimatics, LLC, developers of CoagTrak
« View All News Items